Annual membership provides access to the courts as well as many organized leagues, programs and events. Court usage is on a first-come, first served basis.
To participate in any Bronte Tennis Club event, program or clinic, the individual must be a member of the Club.
Members also have access to Private and Group lessons under the direction of qualified coaches at reasonable fees.
Located at 2310 Bridge Road, Oakville ON L6L 2G6
As a summer run club, Bronte Tennis Club is open for outdoor play from May 1 - October 31 during 7:00am - 11:00pm.
Our Court Attendants help our club run! Please be kind to them!
Court Attendant Hours:
Mon to Thurs: 7am to Noon, and 4pm to 10pm
Friday: 7am to Noon, and 4pm to 8pm
Saturday: 7am to 9pm
Sunday: 7am to 9pm
If no Court Attendant is available, you are to sign up on the next court available using the chalk board outside the club house. When other members are waiting for courts, one hour is given for play per court.
1. To enter Bronte Tennis Club, scan your fob to gain access to the courts. Key fob access is mandatory.
2. To be assigned a court, members must register with the Court Attendent (CA) on duty. If there is no CA, players are to put their name on the board at their start time. NOTE: all players must be present before being assigned a court. If members are waiting, only 1 hour will be alloted per court.
3. Only proper tennis attire (including non-marking tennis shoes) will be allowed on the courts (jeans, cut offs, casual shoes and sandals will not be permitted).
4. A maximum of 4 players are allowed on the court at one time. Spectators are not permitted on the court.
5. If all club courts are busy, players may play on the public court (#8), abiding by the Town’s Parks & Rec rules.